Before you start creating your website please read this page with
Tutorial page. These pages will help you get started.
1) Photoshop 7 files for the complete layout
2) Flash MX files:
The images contained in this product were purchased from:
The images and/or photos used in this template are the copyrighted
property of JupiterImages and are being used with permission under
Images may only be used within this template.
Images can not be removed in any way for other uses. All copyrights
remains with the original licensor.
This template uses the SWFObject (v1.4) Flash detection and
embed script provided by Geoff Stearns at
This script detects whether or not the user has the Flash player,
and if it does, it loads in the Flash movie for them to view. If
they don't have the Flash player, it displays your alternate content.
The alternate content is what you see in your web editor (a static
image or text).
The SWFObject script also resolves the IE update issue where embedded
Flash movies require an extra click for interaction; using the script
will allow viewers to interact with the Flash movie directly. The
SWFObject script also allows your web site to have fully validated
Please be aware that the script may be updated occasionally, and
it is your responsibility to visit the SWFObject site to check
for updates and implement them.
How to make a new web
1. Unzip the downloaded product.
2. Copy the unzipped web folder to your My Webs directory.
3. On the File menu, go to Open Web or Site.
4. Browse to your My Webs directory and find the web folder you
5. Select that folder, click open and edit.
Or, you can copy the web folder to the following directories
depending on your FrontPage version and then use it as a
FrontPage web template if you wish.
** FrontPage 2000/2002 **
FrontPage Web Template folder:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Templates\1033\Webs\<folder_name.tem>
** FrontPage 2003 **
FrontPage Web Template folder:
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Microsoft\FrontPage\Webs\<folder_name.tem>
To apply a New Web Template in FrontPage 2000/ 2002
1. On the File menu, select New, and then click Web
2. In the Web Site list, choose the web for your new web.
3. Type or select a name for your new web in the Specify the location
of the new web dropdown box.
4. Click Ok to apply the web template to your new web.
5. Open the "index.htm" file and read the instructions. The new
web also includes a detail tutorial on how to use the web.
To apply a New Web Template in FrontPage 2003
1. On the File menu, Select New.
2. Click "More web site templates" in the right column.
3. Choose the "TestDrive" template. (This may also be in your "My
4. Click OK.
Included Page function is used in this template. Once you modify
the area where the Included Page function is used in the associated
file, your changes will automatically appear on all pages.
1. A copyright at the bottom of each page. -> includes/bottom.htm
2. Information box in the left of each page. -> includes/info_box.htm
3. Company Logo -> includes/logo.htm
4. Global menu at the top of each page -> includes/menu_global.htm
5. Main flash menu in the middle of each page -> includes/menu_main.htm
6. Top banner at the top of each pages -> includes/top_banner.htm